Workshop — 2021-11-17
Location: K.02.04 — 14:00 - 17:00
- What to do if things go wrong: using the developer tools.
- Understand the very basics of programming: loops, variables, conditions.
- Understanding how to manipulate elements on the page using the DOM.
- You will be able to react to events on the page (e.g. clicks, mouse movement).
- Understand how to work with lists and why they're so useful.
If you want to follow this workshop, make sure you have followed the previous workshop about web design (there is a video recording). Otherwise, check the internet for some basic tutorials about HTML and some CSS as well.
Just like the web design course, you'll need Visual Studio Code. and Chrome. or Firefox.
We'll take a simple existing, static website and make it interactive: we'll add a hamburger menu, scrolling web gallery, and animate elements on scroll.